Monday, November 24, 2003

So bored! I'm working onsite at our major retail client's HQ again today... It's still very dull and corporate. I think this computer was constructed in the stone age. I actually have nothing to do at the minute, so I think writing this is a completely legitimate use of my time.

I got a good night's sleep last night - despite having to sleep on my sofa due to the roof leak. It's actually a sofa bed, and I think it might be more comfortable than my own bed. Maybe I'll move permanently to the living room. I had a strange dream about going with my brother to an amateur dramatics society meeting, housed in a small room, under some rubble... The ceiling was very low and it was lit by a couple of old gas lamps. I introduced myself to everyone but didn't get as far as doing any acting before waking up. I also had a dream about crash landing a huge passenger jet in the middle of a city.

GR.

No comments: