Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Not written much recently as have been busy chatting on messenger to a girl who randomly contacted me. She seems really nice. I've not got much work done though.

OK then, so it was my birthday on Saturday (I'm now 26). I had Friday and Monday and Tuesday (today) off work. Thursday night was a company meeting followed by free bar. People discovered that it was my birthday on Sat, and also that I had Friday off, so made me drink lots of tequila. Lets just say: I woke up somewhere in Upminster. That's the END of the District line. Arse. Got in at 4am. That's the second time I've done that. Arse Arse.

AAAnyway, had a great weekend. Both my brothers were round and we had a party. About 30-40 people came along. We had the decks set up and several people DJ'd. It was great. It went on till about 7am when I finally removed the last of the revellers and crashed out.

I've spent the last two days getting my brother's website up and running. That's all done. Looks good. Apart from that I've been chatting to this girl A LOT, and texting. Looking forward to hopefully meeting up with her soon.

Back to work tomorrow so now sleep...

Night night,
GR.

No comments: