Wednesday, September 17, 2003

I've never kept any kind of diary before. The act of doing so (and reviewing my entries so far) has made me realise quite how cynical I really am. I dunno, I just derive great pleasure from that slant on things. I do have fun too, honest! Hey, check this site out. The wankometer is quite good. It detects all that business bullshit language that I so hate.
..............................................

Night in on the programming tonight. Rock and roll baby... I got the game scoreboard thing finished so tonight I'm working on a nightclub's website. I'm the first to admit - I find this sort of thing satisfying. Does that make me a geek ? A total one ?

Tonight's soundtrack: Tom Middleton : The Sound of the Cosmos - highly recommended listening.

GR64.

No comments: