Sunday, March 07, 2004

Sorry it's been so long - the novelty of keeping the blog wore off so I just stopped making entries.

What have I been doing since Christmas then? I'll be brief:

  • I haven't seen the girl again since our one night thing; the mystery has gone out of it so I've lost interest

  • I've been going to the gym at least three times a week, and have been going running on Saturday / Sunday mornings

  • I've cut down on the pizzas and pasta in the evenings and have swapped them for salads and proteinous stuff like Mackrel

  • As a result of the above two, I've lost almost a stone in weight and have also started to put on some muscle

  • I've been getting on really well with my brother (the one I had the weird falling out with before Christmas) and we've joined the local snooker club. I'm starting to become quite good at it.



Other than that, doing OK. I'm now in the main design team at work and that's going kinda OK. Being paid more money helps, but unfortunately I now have to start paying back my student loan :(. Ah well.


GR.

No comments: