Sunday, March 28, 2004

Apple have got me hooked in. It's iTunes.

I'm addicted. I've almost completely turned my back on CDs. The first thing I do when I get a CD is skip through the tracks. If I like it I copy it all into my iTunes. I love it - it's a joy to use. You see the thing is - I can't keep my CDs in order, I can never find the one I want and when I think I have, it's not in the right box.

Not any more - I just pick the artist or genre and it's right there. The thing is. The THING is - now I want an iPod. Funny that isn't it? I want to take my music with me. Sucked in... They are SO cunning. First they write the nicest bit of software EVER. Then they release it for Windows, then they sit back while everyone, in their own time, goes out and buys their iPod. Genius. I'm saving up...

No comments: