Sunday, March 04, 2007

Moving Out

moving out  moving out
moving out  moving out

Moving out my flat in Clapham. Moving to... limbo. Following this week’s frustratingly bad news regarding the flat I had been trying to buy, I am now homeless. So a big THANKS must go to the vendor who messed the whole thing up after six whole months, by having it reposessed on the day we were due to complete. Fantastic. Really great. God, that’s annoying.

So now I’m staying at my girlfriend’s place, my belongings in randomly packed boxes and bin liners. And I’m writing this on my laptop using someone else’s unsecured wireless network. What I should really be doing is searching the web for a place to rent, so that’s exactly what I’m going to do right now.

2 comments:

Zeno Cosini said...

Bonne chance...

Unknown said...

Thanks.

I've now found a place to rent in Camberwell. I shall be moving in just as soon as the estate agents get receive my my references from various parties.